Teperbootsri Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Pokiri Download Movies

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A local killer joins an underworld gang with two intentions: one for earning money and the other, for an intention unknown to everyone else.
Pandu is a killer for hire, and will accept any contract provided the amount is right. The Police want him for questioning, while the underworld needs him to silence their opponents. No one really knows this assassin's background. It is only Pandu who knows his real identity and he has no intention of sharing it with anyone.
puri jagantah direction is very beautiful in this movie and i can say that the way the story goes and ends is very amazing….i can say that this is the best action and thriller movie. Mahesh Babu acting is good and comedy in the movie is superb.<br/><br/>ilaians is a new girl and her acting in movie is good.<br/><br/>i think any one watches this movie feels great and no waste of money in the end.<br/><br/>the rating i give to this movie is<br/><br/>8 out of 10 mahesh babus best film ever he has been acted from so many movies.<br/><br/>Every body can be watch this movie.<br/><br/>Please watch this in telugu only don't watch it tamil remake wont be good
Wow, when I first watched this movie, I was blown-away! It's a very good thriller/comedy/romance/action etc Telugu film.<br/><br/>Mahesh's performance is amazing and he is made for this role. His new haircut is hot and he is so, so Hot in Pokiri! Prakash Raj should win a award for Pokiri and Ileana is so,so beautiful and pretty. My new favorite actress! The comedy track was OK and I love the chemistry between Ileana and Mahesh especially the elevator and up-ma scenes.<br/><br/>Puri did remarkably good for directing and the story! The songs are breath-taking. I actually like them all and I bought the soundtrack! This is a brilliant movie and it deserves to break the Telugu movie records! Pokiri is nowing running for 400 Days!<br/><br/>I can't wait for the Hindi pokiri and also I didn't like the Tamil one! So, I say that every Telugu people have to watch this movie!

Five Brothers full movie torrentIs the Invader Safe Open full movie in hindi free download mp4Charlie full movie free downloadEpisode 3.10 in hindi downloadhindi The Memory of a Killer free downloaddownload Kill the Mad ScientistEpisode 5.35 in tamil pdf downloadEpisode 2.34 movie mp4 downloadWatch Dogs full movie torrenttamil movie One Spy Too Many free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Teperbootsri
Please log in to post a reply.